Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Post

Howdy folks!  This is the first post of what I hope to be many where I chronicle the events of a little group called Tony G and the Cure for Cancer.  Nothing fancy, just perks and pitfalls, updates, news, and tidbits of wisdom from the drummer's perspective.  I'll try to get the other members involved in this, but some people just aren't the blogging type.

Before I get too deep into this I'd just like to throw out that you can find us a few ways: We - like everyone else on the planet with an internet connection - have a Facebook page.  Just search for us, we shouldn't be hard to find.  And - like every artist/band on the planet with an internet connection - we have a myspace page: www.myspace.com/tonygandthecureforcancer

We also have www.tonygandthecureforcancer.bandvista.com
Comments/criticisms/witticisms are always welcome on any page. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment